LqP County Fair
SEPTEMBER 5 – 8, 2019
Daily CA$H Drawings!
Fun for Everyone …
So Join Us at the Lac qui Parle County Fair!
We invite you to visit Lac qui Parle County for the annual LqP County Fair celebration that has been going on since 1873! The fairgrounds are located in Madison, Minnesota along U.S. Highway 75 just as you enter the city limits on the south edge of town. Lac qui Parle County is located along the western edge of Minnesota bordering South Dakota. Our county has the following incorporated towns: Bellingham, Boyd, Dawson, Louisburg, Madison, Marietta and Nassau; in addition we have two unincorporated communities: Lac qui Parle Village and Rosen. Nearby communities within Minnesota include: Appleton, Milan, Montevideo, Granite Falls, Clarkfield, St. Leo, Canby, Odessa, Ortonville and Correll. Nearby communities just across the border into South Dakota include: Gary, Clear Lake, Watertown, Revillo and Big Stone City.
- Boraas Crop Insurance; Dove Ag Services, Gold Country Seeds and Ludvigson Tiling LLC are sponsoring the MNHSRA rodeo performances
- Fragodt Auction Co. is sponsoring The Kingery Family Singers performance
- Henslin Auctions, Inc. is sponsoring The Chord-Ayres performance
- Little Blessings Preschool is sponsoring the Diaper Derby
- Lorwin & Paul Zahrbock are sponsoring The Whitesidewalls Rock ‘n’ Roll Revue
- Madison Bottling Company is sponsoring the performance by Tonic Sol Fa, the Tom Bly Memorial Auto Race and the Mini Pedal-Powered Tractor Pull including Free Pop for contestants
- Madison Healthcare Services is sponsoring the Divas Through the Decades performance
- Stamp Seeds is sponsoring the Darlene and The Boys performance
- Tri-County Insurance Agency, Patrick Miller is sponsoring increased purse prizes for the Demo Derby