On the Midway:
Gopher State Expositions
Unlimited Ride Wristbands Available All 4 Days!
Carnival RIDE Voucher available for PRESALE ONLY starting Friday, August 13, 2021! This voucher will exchange for a 1 Day Wristband or for 30 Ride Tickets at the 2021 LqP County Fair.
- Presale of Carnival RIDE Vouchers will be available for $20
- Onsite purchase of 1 Day Wristband will be $25 Each at the LqP County Fair
- Individual Tickets at the LqP County Fair will be $1.25 per Ticket
- More than one ticket needed per ride
- Presale offer ends Wednesday, September 8th
Advance sale Carnival RIDE Vouchers available from various local merchants in:
- State Bank of Bellingham
- Casey’s General Store
- Dawson Co-op Credit Union
- MinnWest Bank
- Tim’s Food Pride
- Casey’s General Store
- Jubilee Foods
- Old National Bank
- United Prairie Bank
- Bruce’s 66
UNLIMITED Ride Wristband Hours Daily – each day must be purchased separately
- Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday NOON to 5 p.m.
- Saturday NOON to 5 p.m.
- Sunday NOON to 6 p.m.
Midway Carnival Rides open at different times each day – check each day’s schedule for details.
Check out their busy schedule 4-H Activities during the LqP County Fair!
Here’s was what we have coming for the 2021 LqP County Fair….
“Sesquicentennial: 150 Years of Lac qui Parle County”
The LqP County Historical Society will have a look back at the history of Lac qui Parle County over the past 150 years during all four (4) days of the LqP County Fair. This exhibit will feature photos and stories of your friends and neighbors as well as your ancestors. This exhibit will be open to the public at the Lac qui Parle County Museum located just west of the Fairgrounds.
5 p.m. Thursday, September 9, 2021 you are invited to the Lac qui Parle All County School Reunion & Program!
There will be a program on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 5 p.m. in the museum on the LqP Sesquicentennial which will include a special school exhibit.
Demonstrations will be scheduled at various times during the fair on rope-making, apple press, corn shelling, etc. Contact the museum for more details.
Admission: Free Will Donation
There is an entrance to the LqP County Museum available from inside the LqP County Fairgrounds, located just south of the west fairgrounds entrance near the west commercial building.
DonB! will be roaming the fairgrounds on Friday & Sunday!
Plus LIVE Events on Saturday at 1 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. in the LqP County Fair Events Center.
Alfy’s “World of Robotic Puppets” will be roaming the fairground on Friday and Saturday!
Opening at 3 p.m. on Thursday and Friday for your enjoyment.
Opening at 1 p.m. for your entertainment on Saturday & Sunday.
- Only 25 cents per card to play
- Cash Prizes
This stand is operated by the Lac qui Parle County Fire Departments as a fundraising opportunity.
Daily Showings will be provided by the various 4-H groups on each of the four (4) days of the Lac qui Parle County Fair! See the schedule on the link below:
Daily Beer Garden “The Bud House” operated by:
Full Service Bar available!
- Thursday opening at 5 p.m.
- Friday opening at 4 p.m.
- Saturday opening at NOON
- Sunday open NOON to 7 p.m.
Little Shavers Farmland!
Little Shaver Farmland sponsored by the Dawson-Boyd FCCLA and the Lac qui Parle Valley FFA will be having this hands-on exhibit open in the North Poultry Building.
- Friday 12 NOON to 5 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday NOON to 5 p.m.
Check out the 2021 Petting Zoo as part of the Little Shavers Farmland!
2021 ENTERTAINMENT SPONSORS:
- Bellingham Elevator is sponsoring the performance by The White Keys
- Boraas Crop Insurance; Dove Ag Services, Gold Country Seeds and Ludvigson Tiling LLC are sponsoring the MNHSRA rodeo Clown performances
- Fragodt Auction Co. & Pehrson Excavating are sponsoring the performance by The Looney Lutherans
- Henslin Auctions, Inc. is sponsoring the performance by Cassie & The Bobs
- Little Blessings Preschool is sponsoring the Diaper Derby
- Lorwin & Paul Zahrbock are sponsoring The Whitesidewalls Rock ‘n’ Roll Revue
- Madison Bottling Company is sponsoring the performance by Sherwin Linton & the Tom Bly Memorial Auto Race
- Madison Healthcare Services is sponsoring the performance by Duelly Noted
- Stamp Seeds is sponsoring The Memories performance
- Tri-County Insurance Agency, Patrick Miller is sponsoring the increased purse prizes for the Demo Derby
- Ziegler/CAT are sponsoring the performance by Street Talk