2019 LqP County Fair
LqP County Fair
PO Box 122
Madison, MN 56256
The LqP County Fair Board is a volunteer board. Please allow ample time for a response to inquiries.
Email Us At:
Gates Open at 9 a.m. Daily
During the Fair
$5.00 Adults (age 12 or older) includes parking
FREE for ages 11 and under
FREE for Active Military Personnel w/Military ID
$10.00 Season Pass includes parking
GATE ADMISSION is charged for everyone entering the Fairgrounds. GATE ADMISSION does NOT cover entrance into special events such as: Demo Derby, Races, etc.
This fair is dependent upon GATE ADMISSION and GRANDSTAND ADMISSION to operate. All visitors must have a ticket.
PARKING at the Fair:
On the Fairgrounds
FREE with Paid Admission and Season Pass
Additional parking available surrounding the Fairgrounds.
The following conditions apply to ALL CONTESTS sponsored by the LqP County Fair:
Entrants are eligible to win only ONE Trivia question per year.
Entrants are eligible to win only ONE Favorites drawing per year.
All prizes MUST be claimed & used during the current year of the LqP County Fair.
All winners MUST present photo ID to claim their prize.
Unclaimed prizes are forfeited.
LqP Fair LOOT cannot be redeemed for Cash.
LqP County Fairboard Members & Staff of Lehmann Business Services, as well as their immediate family members are NOT ELIGIBLE to win prizes.
LIKE Us on FacebookFacebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
Follow Us on TWITTER!
- Boraas Crop Insurance; Dove Ag Services, Gold Country Seeds and Ludvigson Tiling LLC are sponsoring the MNHSR performances
- Fragodt Auction Co. is sponsoring The Kingery Family Singers performance
- Henslin Auctions, Inc. is sponsoring The Chord-Ayres performance
- Little Blessings Preschool is sponsoring the Diaper Derby
- Lorwin & Paul Zahrbock are sponsoring The Whitesidewalls Rock ‘n’ Roll Revue
- Madison Bottling Company is sponsoring the performance by Tonic Sol Fa, the Tom Bly Memorial Auto Race and the Mini Pedal-Powered Tractor Pull including Free Pop for contestants
- Madison Healthcare Services is sponsoring the Divas Through the Decades performance
- Stamp Seeds is sponsoring the Darlene and The Boys performance
- Tri-County Insurance Agency, Patrick Miller is sponsoring increased purse prizes for the Demo Derby
LqP County Fair
- LqP HOME
- Fair Schedule
- Special Features
- Food & Beverage
- How to Participate
- Contact Us
- About Us